Sunday, September 17, 2006

My Engagement!!



Hi Friends...
As promise... "The Engagement"
Date 9/9/2006
Time 20:15
Venue Bukit Indah


Agenda's
The Discussion of uniting two family into one.
Discussion of appropriate date, time and venue of D'Day
Refreshment..



Attendee:
Family of Both Sides.
Close Family Friends

Finding:
D' Day 5/1/2007
Venue :Bukit Indah And Taman Bidara
All friends are Invited.


So.....
there goes my 'Single' title...
now.. still Single but no longer available.
I'm The fiance to this gorgeous young lady now --->

So now.. I hereby declare publicly my love to the woman who stole my heart from the first day i met her..
'Ms. (soon to be Mrs.) Junie Atikah Maharudin.

Love You Dear!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Emmil's mummy said...

congrats!!..comey ah 2-2 pun...adeihhh sedapnya cup cakes tuh..it's not me..my baby dlm perut yang nak heheheheh..congrats again to both of you..

4:15 PM  
Blogger Angel Eyes said...

Hi dear!

Congrats to you and your soon-to-be wife!

I'm very happy for you both!

10:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola.. congrats man.. at last..

oh ya.. selamat hari raya, maaf zahir batin..

- capricornangels -

9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home