Monday, September 04, 2006


Hi friends...
heheh
been so long since i last blog...
well my life is not as it were before...
with all the things that been going on nowadays..
Anyway.. few quick update of what been happening in my life...
First...
no longer able to do any guiding :( life been so hectic that i dont have the time to even 'go back to nature' . So my nature loving friends... it'll a while when i'll be able to update on any nature related stories...
Second,
I left my baby... :'(
what to do... she's started to give a lot of problem..
last June i spent half of my salary on her... still not enough.. so we had a big arguement..
Even though she's been with me for the last 5 years... but.. due to circumstances.. i had to let her go.. !! :'(
But now... hehehh i 'm .. it's only been 1 month but i feel like i've know her forever.. she's sleek, sexy and most important i can afford her..!!
Well that's my new G2.. ppl been saying a lot of things bout her... but still she's my new babby!!...
Guys.. no more WJK 4989. Meet the new WPH3249

Third...
The biggest event in my life...
. this coming saturday...
hahhaha!
My Engagement Day!!!!
Tunngu... more stories after that day!!...

Third

2 Comments:

Blogger Emmil's mummy said...

POWER!!!...nak kawin siap ada keta baru huhu..!!! Nanti boleh bawak my bb jalan2 aa.. :-D

9:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a surprise!!

Anyway, congratulation on the coming BIG DAY of yours!!

Insyallah me an Aju will try to make it.

Regards,
Sarah Othman

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home